
This last month Brett is driving me crazy with illness! first he had swine flu
that was a few days of missed school. Then he got a sinus infection and now we just got back from Urgent care (where they know him by name) Unknow illness at this time and no strep but he piped up and said he kissed a girl that claimed she had Mono after he did it.
He has run 103 fever since friday sore throat and tired, doc said we have to wait a week for a Mono test to be positive mean while no school with a fever (duh) Aarrgghh.
3 comments:
Oh, no! I sure hope he feels better soon...and that YOU get some rest, too!
Hop over to my blog this week...I'm having a giveaway!
Blessings,
Beth
Don't worry about missing this giveaway...I'll be celebrating my 200th post in the next week, so I'm having ANOTHER giveaway...keep watching! ;-)
I understand about the blogging...I just haven't been motivated to do much of it!
Post a Comment