Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas on new years day 2010!

Hi it's me Molly!! I had a blast this Christmas at Great grandpa Smokeys house!! I want to tell the story Grandpa hush!
This is Preston and Logan, my cousins, next year I am going to keep up with them running all over the house!

This is my Great Aunt Shelly, she's so snuggly I took a hour nap layin on her!


Here's my Mommy and Daddy, aren't they hams!




This is my Uncle Brett, he's also great to sleep on, I had lots of fun with him then I fell asleep..
It sure seems like I was sleeping on everyone.. hum



Here I am with Logan -he is eyein up my brand new sippy cup but I am holding on tight!!




This is the whole Family all squished on Great Grandpa's beautiful couch! Real antique curtians in the back ground even!!







Heres Jeremy my Daddy, I have no idea what he's doin??






This is my aunt Jessie and Uncle Justin and Logan








Here is aunt Brittney and Uncle Brett








This is Uncle Arich and maybe someday my new aunt Brianna











Oh these are gettin better.... Here I am!!










Oh and me again , would ya look at all those gifts!! I must be special!!













Here is me when i met aunt Jessie for the first time in Great grandpa's ugly green kitchen!!
(someday we are gonna make him paint it!!)





















Here I am havin some yummy sweet potatoes, ( I can't wait untill I have more then 2 teeth so I can have pizza with everyone else!)






Well folks that about it for the picture show, I know there could have been more of me but well I had to let some of the others on camera!! Happy 2010!!! there will be many changes in me this year so watch for new pictures!!!!
Love Molly































1 comment:

Kim said...

Peggy these were fabulous and I sooo loved the captions on all of them and the story you told! I miss you...we need to get together..soon!