Wednesday, April 7, 2010

easter 2010

















Well Hello Peeps! I had so much fun on my first Easter! I went to my Great Auntie Lorries for the weekend ( with my Mommy ofcourse)












I got to dye eggs! we started out with alot of eggs but mine kept cracking and grandpa would eat them? No one else seemed to crack thiers?












Then I played outside, crawling all over the yard!





























Grandma took me to see the Easter Bunny in Carson park, we didnt find any eggs cuz of all those brats running around but I did meet the rabbit. He was cool as long as Mom stayed in sight!











All in All it was a good time, I let everyone know right off there would be no holding me or looking at me or my Mommy! And Grandpa just back off! Maybe next time they come up I'll let them we'll see!























































1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Awwww...how precious! I'm sure that Easter was a wonderful celebration in your home!