Thursday, September 5, 2013

I thought I had better toss some sort of update on here so they don't delete me! 
this picture is a selfie Brittney took in 2011, she has since graduated High school. (all my new pic's are on facebook ) and is working at Old fashioned up in the lab.




This Britteny when she was two, helped man the garage sale, eat hot dogs and tip over the neighbors grill- she had a good time!

here's Lexie at 6m, she's now 1  and walking and talking and trying to keep up with everything Molly does.

Here's Molly in her new 4yr pictures. As you can see I swiped these from walmart studios' which has since closed so Brittney will have to start taking pic's for me!
Nothing much exciting happened in the past months I will have to try to get some pictures entered on my computer so I can post them here.

No comments: