Well this is my birthday weekend, the real day is on monday but who wants to party on monday
we had a DJ and split the night with 2 others, I have no idea how i got home but I am here safe an sound.( why do they buy you shots on our b-day? is it to get rid of the b-day people? because we all had to leave before bartime lol)Had very good turn out I guess.... lol can't really remember lol that sucks though but I think I had fun, damn shots....... heres to 43 yrs of life although i started going backwards at 40 so I'm only 37!! remember that 37!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet cheese lady...how come i wasn't invited up for drinks?! lol
Hope you have a wonderful day on Monday and many more to come.
Love ya
Happy Birthday Peg! Hope your all recuperated from your party! Have a great day!
Luv ya mooch,
Cindy
Post a Comment