Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday comes



Lorrie----------->
brittney and Nicole
<------------



Well I made it through the weekend, I can fit 17 people in my house comfortably and have 10 people all sleep fairly comfy. It was fun My sister Lorrie even showed up.


This pic is my dad Peter, my uncle Stan thought he was funny adding the flames.

I am hoping for some better pics to come from my texas sister but she won't be home for a week yet.

If your out driving in wisconsin this week watch for deer they are everywhere except the woods! Nicole got one on the way home with her car :( but they are ok!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm assuming this was some kind of Thanksgiving celebration maybe? I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

peg said...

early thanksgiving, Brittney 14th b-day. Going to see them all again on thursday in Stoughton wi at my Grandmas nursing home, she 101.

Kim said...

OMG Lorrie....still looks like Lorrie, jus a lil older. I went home this weekend...Hillsdale doesn't even look the same. I was sooo tempted to drive out by your old house just to remember and take a pic for you but I ran out of daylight :(