Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grandbaby Girl, Molly

Isn't it amazing what they can see these days!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Breathtaking!

1blueshi1 said...

almost enough to make me want another one--but not quite!

please email me your name & address so I can put something together for you--I find the cheese angle VERY intriguing! Barbara Kingsolver talks about making her own cheese in Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, and I would like to try it myself. One of the bloggers I read has done it, too...something to look forward to, definitely. I bet a homemade pizza with your own mozzarella is SINFULLY delicious.

melanie, aka Mo said...

Cool. I love 4D ultrasound!

Now, about the cheese.... Can you get me a little package together? Yellow and White cheesecurds(2-3 bags each). Colby and a couple of spreads?! Can you get that together for me? Email me, (mgroves11@comcast.net) to let me know if you can do a credit card over the phone. I LOVE Wisconsin cheese. Send me anything else you think I would love. Ellie LOVES string cheese too. I know she would love the curds. Thanks. Melanie

Beth E. said...

What a sweet picture...I know you are excited! Thanks for entering the "100th Post Giveaway" on my blog...Good luck! :o)

Beth E. said...

P.S. Do you have a website for your cheese?

peg said...

well let me tell you, read Mo's comment. Does that or doesn't ask for cheese to be sent? we ll i took it to mean she wantred an order which I did send. Not only did I not get payment to my store I didn't even get a thank you for sending it or that she even recieved it.
Never again...........