Tuesday, March 10, 2009




Well this past weekend I had my first ever accident! I was yakking at my husband and not looking or really paying attention to what I was doing and slowly backed in to a car. What a gut wrenching sound that is! I can just imagine how that would sound if I had pushed on the gas pedal! So for the first time, Its all my fault this make my husband very happy because it is ALWAYS his fault on most things gone wrong ( but that's a whole nother story)
and no this is not pictures of my van! I only got a scratch the car however was made of paper I swear the way it crinkle all the way up the front panel! can't wait to see the bill- good thing for Insurance!!!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Noooo, it's completely his fault for distracting you from driving by arguing with you or whatever it was he was doin!

Cheese Lady said...

lol thanks Kim!! I tried that line but he disagree's-- we know who's right!!