Molly is simply adorable! I love the pic with her teacup pinky! LOL
Regarding your comment on my post...turkey sandwich slop??? Ewwww....bet that one's gonna be around for a loooong time! I guess you've tried everything to get rid of the smell? That's definitely a hard lesson learned! LOL
What's the name of your cheese store? Could you e-mail it to me? I just want to add a cute little detail before I send your mouse (if that's ok) faeryegrrl777@yahoo.com
3 comments:
Molly is simply adorable! I love the pic with her teacup pinky! LOL
Regarding your comment on my post...turkey sandwich slop??? Ewwww....bet that one's gonna be around for a loooong time! I guess you've tried everything to get rid of the smell? That's definitely a hard lesson learned! LOL
What's the name of your cheese store? Could you e-mail it to me? I just want to add a cute little detail before I send your mouse (if that's ok)
faeryegrrl777@yahoo.com
The mouse you like is the one I made for you. It turned out great, Thank you for giving me the challenge..
Post a Comment