Saturday, August 29, 2009

bla bla bla


well no pictures this week! Brittney has hogged all the pictures on her site

It's Aug 29th and its about 55 degree's and raining! suppose to get to 38

tonight!! I sure hope fall is as warm as summer was here this yr!

I did get a fun treat this week! I won a contest on la la lands blog and she sent me

the cutest felted mouse!! This is the first blogger to make good on thier

offer or contest so I think shes great!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Brrr...it's getting cold there! It's supposed to cool down some here, but we'll still have highs in the low 70's and low's in the 50's. Fall's coming, though...my favorite time!

Have a great weekend!

Cheese Lady said...

yeah its been a great summer for me being a chubby lady!!

Kim said...

Soo how many contests have you entered??
I must not keep you mesmerized enough with my blog huh?! lmao

Love ya!