I enjoyed looking at all the pics, especially the ones of your family...they are great!
The way I increased the readership of my blog (and subsequently my comments) was that I began leaving comments on other blogs...a few of them I began to comment regularly. I would invite people over to my blog. I'd ask them questions (that way they'd usually respond). And, for those who follow me, I try to come up with catchy titles for my posts. It's been a very gradual process. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But, anyway, that's what I do!
You are so sweet to offer sending the noodles. I don't want you to go to that expense, though. That would be too much! Thanks so much for offering...you're a sweetheart!
Love the pics! BTW, the pic at the hotel, was that the night you were trying to talk to my online and I thought you were drunk but you were really just typin in the dark?! lol
2 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all the pics, especially the ones of your family...they are great!
The way I increased the readership of my blog (and subsequently my comments) was that I began leaving comments on other blogs...a few of them I began to comment regularly. I would invite people over to my blog. I'd ask them questions (that way they'd usually respond). And, for those who follow me, I try to come up with catchy titles for my posts. It's been a very gradual process. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But, anyway, that's what I do!
You are so sweet to offer sending the noodles. I don't want you to go to that expense, though. That would be too much! Thanks so much for offering...you're a sweetheart!
Love the pics!
BTW, the pic at the hotel, was that the night you were trying to talk to my online and I thought you were drunk but you were really just typin in the dark?! lol
Post a Comment