
Thats what the rain is doing, and the leaves as we move along towards winter.
Leaves are changing colors, air is crisp and we've had frost!
Tonight is Brittneys first Home coming dance. She's going with a pack of girls
and her Date.
Nothing much of interest has been going on just work- Oh at work one of
the mexicans grabbed his supervisor and put a gun to his head!(I didn't know it was bring your gun to work day!)It was a big drama over a girl- Needless to say he does not work there anymore but I wonder how many others are packin??
I'll try to get some pictures off Brittney this week of the dance!
1 comment:
A GUN??!!! Holy cow! I'm glad everyone is okay!
We may have our first frost tonight....the weather man is calling for a possibility of light frost in our area. I can't wait...I love this time of year!
Have a good weekend, and stay safe!
Post a Comment