Hey I know its been a awhile but what can i say I lead a rather boring life thats why I use Molly
to do the talking, she the most excitement I have going on lol
Brittney has started drivers Ed and now I do not get to drive myself anywhere!
I have decided
I do like being the driver, I am not a good rider!
Brett is being his normal self, it had been about 8m since the last trip to the ER
thats a pretty long time for him lol, so he was playing tag in the park in the dark and
wrenched his ankle and sprained his middle foot, his brusies were very pretty too a couple of days later, all the way up to his knee!
Molly is getting, she likes to call and jabber at me. I dont really understand anything she says
except "why"
No comments:
Post a Comment