Hi I know i suck at blogging so here is a update for 2011. Every thing is about the same except my kids are growing up

This is Brittney, now 16 and driving!! and she is taller then her aunt Robin!

Here is Brett with his new braces which he hates! He is not taller then aunt Robin lol

The next ones are of Molly my grand daughter, I couldnt find one of the boys. We are expecting Number 4 grandchild ( boy) in may or June!

Here she is in her new VW bug, figureing out which way to turn in Great grandpa's living room.

Not sure what the problem is here, could be just me looking at her! she is a very big mama's baby!!
2 comments:
Well, HOWDY, stranger! ;-)
Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Thanks for sharing the pictures...the kids and grandkids are looking good!
Hey Beth! Thanks for leavin a note!
I'm still around and I do stalk your blog lol just spend more time on Face Book these days.
Post a Comment