
Thirty Years ago in a small town in northern wisconsin, my BFF was a skinny blond girl who did not like to get up for school or anything else in the morning. I'm sure you can figure out which one is Kimmy, the other girl in this picture is Sue Stauner
aka "stoner" I think thats why she smiled all the time.
Just kidding -we were angelic children.
Its hard to believe our own kids are this age and older already.. time flies just to fast.
2 comments:
I love it! I was always so color coordinated back then...orange jacket, orange lockers. Look at them glasses even...they took up at least half my face didn't they?! But let's not forget, they were cool..I WAS KEWL! LMAO
Thanks for the laugh...guess it's my turn again, huh?! Muhahahaha
Yes my fellow employees kept looking at the photo on my desk and laughing at the glass's.- them all being youngsters I informed them that they were the thang and we were the cool girls!!!!! I think all the pic's from when we were alot younger must be at my sisters x-husbands farm in my mom's albums :(
I do have one of collen Pallow I think she would cringe at hahahah
Post a Comment