I have seen a lot of blogs with like "not me monday" morbid monday" kinda like taco tuesday so I thought I'd try this.
SHOULD'NT HAVE SAID IT SATURDAY
I was at wal-mart this morning, I was walking by the cd section and a male wal-mart empolyee was squated down in front of them and I saw the biggest plummer crack i've seen in a long time...
Being who I am, I just couldn't pass up saying something.
many things ran through my mind lololololol before I could say a word my son says " if i step on that crack mom your dead" haahahha and I'm all like "yeah regular grand canyon" lol "I know its morning cuz I saw the crack of dawn", "need alot of putty to fill that crack " hahhahahah
I know I shouldn't have said it out loud or laughed so much... but really I shouldn't have had to see it... lollolol
What have you seen lately???
1 comment:
Well can't say that I've thought of anything lately that I've truly shouldn't have said. Usually if I say it, I meant it. :)
Love the musical selections...especially The Soggy Bottom Boys!!
Post a Comment